All Natural & Handmade
What makes The Bath Witch Magic for your skin?
- My products are handmade and packaged by me personally.
- I go straight to nature for my ingredients. I do not use ingredients created in a lab.
- I never use synthetic dyes.
- I never use synthetic fragrances.
- I scent with my infusions and pure essential oils.
- I achieve color with actual food, spices, or herbs.
- I use organic and raw oils, like Shea butter, and cocoa butter.
- I use cold pressed carrier oils (when I can), to avoid unnecessary additives.
- My soaps are made with SFIC castile soap base (soy free). This is a pure vegetable based soap, no animal fats or oils.
- I use a high quality, pure liquid castile soap in my liquid face soaps which also has no animal fats or oils.
- My soaps and lotions do not have sulfates.
- I harvest some of my own herbs, buy organic fresh when I can, and order dry herbs from reputable companies on line.
- I do not use unnecessary additives in my products.
- I do use a preservative in some products that require it. The preservative I choose is a broad spectrum preservative. It is paraben and formaldehyde free.
- Most of my products are made with 8 ingredients or less.
- My products are made in small batches to ensure freshness and quality.
Tips for going all natural:
- Keep container air-tight.
- Do not let water or dirt in container.
- Use a clean spoon or fingers to apply.
Please Note: Since my products are handmade by me, slight variations in size, & color may be noticed. However, the ingredients, and formulas are always 100% consistent.